Thursday, February 18, 2010
Chapter 10 Review
In class today, we talked about Employee turnover and reviewed for the Test. With Employee terminations/layoffs, I liked the idea that someone brought up about allowing employees to give feedback when leaving the company, either in verbal form or by doing it online. I think this not only lets the company know about some things they can do better or may want to be aware of, but it also lets employees to get some closure. I would really have loved to have been able to do this at one of my jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did an exit interview at one of my jobs but still had to watch my tongue about my former supervisor because I live in the same apartment complex and she lives above me and could easily make my life suck haha. well kinda haha
ReplyDelete